Shipping to Multiple Addresses:
For your convenience our shopping cart is set up to accommodate sending our chocolates and cakes to as many as ten (10) recipients per order.
For orders with more than ten (10) recipients, please use our convenient Excel spreadsheet, Group Order Form.
To use the multiple order features, we recommend you become a registered user by creating an account.
Benefits of creating an account:
- You will be able to maintain multiple shipping addresses for future orders.
- Your checkout will be faster and easier.
- You will be able to review previous orders.
After registration, you may enter shipping addresses before you begin shopping or add addresses at checkout. All addresses will be stored in your personal history. Each address may be edited or removed at any time and your list remains private.
How to send to multiple people:
- Select the total quantity of each item you want to send. For example: If sending one item to five separate addresses, put five (5) in the Quantity box and click Add to Cart. Continue shopping if sending additional items.
- Once all items have been selected, proceed to check-out. Here you will be asked to select the number of shipping addresses. If you have not already registered, you may do so on this screen.
- On the next screen you will be asked to select recipients from your address list or add new recipients for this order. Here you will be able to select the ship date and shipping method for each address and include a gift message if desired. At the bottom of the screen you will find the Comments Box where you may include additional information about your order.
- On the next screen is where you assign your gift recipients names to each item.
- Continue to review your order and proceed to the billing screen.